You Are What You Eat Audio Program
Available from C.H.E.K. Institute
This informal discussion with Paul Chek highlights issues to consider when selecting the foods we consume. As Paul points out, our bodies replace millions of cells each day, as our tissues turn over continually. These new cells are made out of the building blocks that come from our food and drink. Do you want your bones, muscles, eyes and hair to be made from low quality fast food or nutritious organic produce?
Paul talks about these ideas and more in this informative and entertaining audio program. He discusses research, uncovers controversies and provides suggestions on the following areas:
* Organic vs. commercially raised foods
* Cooked food vs. raw food
* Food processing and food storage (click link for article excerpt)
* Food packaging
* Genetically modified foods
* Food irradiation
* Fiber, colon health and detoxification
* The pros and cons of grains
* Animal products, eggs and seafood
* Fats and oils
* Microwave ovens
The program comes complete with a manual which shows you how to highlight action items for yourself, and has a comprehensive list of references and useful resources.