Turnkey Installation of Cogeneration and Chiller Systems
Available from American DG Energy Inc
Developing projects that utilize natural gas engine-driven systems such as combined heat and power and chiller cooling systems are significantly different from a conventional boiler or chiller installation. Combining engine-driven systems with other energy-efficient technologies to produce an integrated energy efficient project is a challenge better left to a company with the know-how and experience to get it done right.
Our professional construction staff will work with you to develop both the scope and scheduling of your project. Then we will coordinate all of the logistics, labor and permitting so that you can stay focused on your core business.
Our Turnkey Installation Package includes:
* preliminary consultation and site review
* site evaluation, energy audit and economic analysis
* comprehensive project management and scheduling
* site design and engineering
* energy equipment selection and purchasing
* submission and approval of all necessary permits and with government
* submission and approval of utility interconnect filing
* complete installation, including all mechanical and electrical work
* site demolition and clean-up
* system start-up
* completion and delivery of submission documents